“The La Patera Community provides excellent learning opportunities for all students to reach their greatest potential in a diverse world.”
La Patera School is one of the nine elementary schools of the Goleta Union School District. Our current enrollment is approximately 400 students, with 19 general education classrooms and 2 classrooms that focus on intervention and resource goals.
Our staff is committed to, and firmly believe that all students can learn. Our staff collaborates weekly, looking at student data that drives their instruction and intervention in order to support the success of all students.
The La Patera Staff shares and supports the Goleta Union School District values and belief statements.
- Powerful Instruction
- Purposeful Individualization
- Productive Partnerships
- Solid Evidence of Student Success
Shared Values and Beliefs
- Success for every student
- Effort, perseverance, and responsibility
- Learning beyond the basics
- Safe, healthy, and secure environments
- Teamwork, partnership, and respect
- High-quality services
- Best instructional practices
- Equity of experience